What we are trying to do?
We believe families deserve support to build nurturing home learning environments in which children can thrive. Our work with families aims to reduce parental stress, increase parental capacity and foster communities of mutual support.We believe every child has the right to grow up in a community where they are safe and well-supported, healthy, can achieve well academically and have strong relationships and social networks.
How we are doing this?
Our work is focused on:
- Delivering Family Links parenting programmes
- Providing targeted 1:1 support for parents and/or families
- Offering a range of social groups to build self-esteem,overcome social isolation and foster mutual support
- Community organising with Citizens UK
- Running free weekly & holiday activities (View our weekly Hub Activities here)
Hosting therapeutic Family Group sessions with The School & Family Works